Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm going to be a Daddy

I'm going to back track a bit to May 3rd, 2012.  This was the day that I found out that I was going to be a daddy. Now that week was a little bit stressful because my girlfriend was a few days late having her period.  I tried not to focus too much on it though and was trying to be as comforting as I could, reassuring her that it would eventually come and our worries would be gone.  Anyway, on that Thursday (may 3rd), I had just finished cutting the lawn and was getting ready to stop by my rental property to turn on the sprinkler system.  I had asked my girlfriend if she wanted to go with me however, she decided to stay home.  On my way down to the house the thought of possibly being pregnant crept into my mind and I thought about the "what if's".  The more I thought about it, the more scared I got, so I quickly switched my thoughts to something else.  I arrived at the rental house, turned on the sprinkler system, addressed some minor repairs, said my goodbyes, and headed back home.  I think I was there for about an hour and a half.  When I got home I was in for the surprise of my life.  On the counter was a black gift bag.  Instantly, my first thought was that it was a trick.  In the bag I was expecting some sort of pregnancy test that would be there to scare me at first, but then I would soon hear the "I got you!!, Were not pregnant, I finally got my period".  Instead, the events that unfolded over those few minutes were caught on hidden camera.  Check out the video below and see what was inside that bag!.....And yes, I eventually did kiss her, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment