Thursday, November 1, 2012

10 Weeks to Go!

Holy cow little one, you're almost here!  Only 10 weeks left until your birthday and your mommy and I are so excited to meet you.  Time is flying by so fast and there is still so much to do, oh boy.  This weekend is the baby shower so hopefully you get some really cool things to play with and wear once you arrive.  I'm looking forward to playing with the toys too!  Your mommy and I were talking about names the other day and it looks like it's going to be a showdown.  I bet it comes down to the last minute too!  I have also been looking at your 3D ultrasound photos from a few weeks ago and I think you may have gotten my nose.  I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.  Like I mentioned a few months ago, I'm hoping you don't get my ears.  I was looking closely at the photos to see but I couldn't tell :)  No matter what features you get from your mom and I, you'll be a beautiful baby girl and that's one thing I know for sure.  I can't believe in 10 weeks I'm going to be a daddy, WOW!!  I want you to know that I'm always thinking of you and I love you so much!

Love,

Daddy
XOXOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment