Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just a little longer

Just a little bit longer and you'll be here! It's so crazy to think that I'm going to be a dad in about a month. I'm really excited to meet you. Your mom and I have been working on your room and its coming along quite nicely. So far we have paint on the walls, your crib and changing table are set up, and we ordered a really cool wall decal to dress up your room. I can't wait to see the finished product. We also just got back from Disney world. Did you know that Mickey and Minnie Mouse were there? They loved touching your mom's belly with you inside. It was so much fun! We got a few pictures that we can't wait to show you. Your mom and I are looking forward to going back down there but next time we do, you get to meet Mickey and Minnie too! I'm sure that over these last few weeks before you arrive ill have a whole lot more to tell you. I love you.

Love,

Daddy
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment