Sunday, September 2, 2012

Please be an easy baby

I was talking with some friends today and we got on the subject of babies and how all parents tell their children that when they have their own kids, they hope that they have children that act just how they did. Sort of like payback. I'm really praying in that case, that you will be a total opposite of how I was when I was a baby. I had Colic when I was a baby and my parents would drive me around the block for hours just to get me to go to sleep. When I finally fell asleep, they would go home and I would wake up crying and they would have to do it all over again. So, because I have been told that I was a difficult baby, I think it would be really great if you could not be like me! Your mom and I would really appreciate that. We'll both love you unconditionally either way, but please be nice to us.  We'll make it worth your while :-) Love Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment