Monday, September 24, 2012

Your're a Cauliflower

So it looks like you are about 25/26 weeks old right now and about the size of a cauliflower!  That's pretty big.  It's kind of hard to know for sure though because I keep forgetting how they figure it out.  Your mom used to have to keep reminding me :) .  Each day that passes means you're one day closer to meeting your mom and I.  We are very excited!  There still is a lot of preparing that we need to do before you arrive, but I'm hoping and praying that everything will work itself out.  Since you are growing inside your mommy's tummy, I can only imagine that you somehow sense or feel her presence and the bond that the two of you share, but I wonder if you sense the bond between you and I and know that I am out here waiting for you as well.  I hope you do little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment