Tuesday, October 9, 2012

All For You

You have been on my mind all last night and all day today. I haven't stopped thinking about you or our family for one second.  I know that whatever happens, you and I will have an unbreakable bond and no one can take that away from us.  Writing to you has been the only thing that I have and everything that I have written, I have written for you.  I know deep in my heart that you can sense that I am out here waiting for you and that I love you and will always love you.  I have to believe that.  I know that mommy has read some of these posts to you and it makes me happy as I hope and pray that I won't be a stranger when we meet for the first time. I am hopeful for the future no matter what anyone assumes or says but, the only thing that I can cling onto for sure is that you and I will be a part of each others lives no matter what happens.  I can't wait until the day I become your dad.  That will be the first day of the rest of my life and I can't wait until it's finally here and everything becomes real for me. I would also like to thank your mommy for all that she has done with prepping you for your arrival.  I love you both

Love,

Daddy
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment