Friday, October 5, 2012

Daughters Need Fathers

These were two of the articles that I stumbled upon last night while I was doing some poking around on the internet.  Reading articles such as these which emphasize the importance of a father in a child's life, especially in his daughter's, is really an eye opener into what's truly at stake.  These articles go hand in hand with what I've learned about a child's core belief system being established by the time they reach 5 or 6 years old.  It's important to be an active and supportive dad at every single stage in their lives.  I just can't believe that there are men out there that don't realize this importance or are absent in their child's life.  Who wouldn't want to step up to the plate and be a father and be a part of a life that they helped create?  I don't understand at all.  As for me, I can't wait to be a part of my daughter's life and I don't want to miss a single moment of it.  I'll be the best dad that I can for her and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that our bond will be a strong and healthy one.  The challenge has been excepted so Game On!

Articles:

Daughters Need Fathers, Too

The Father-Daughter Factor




No comments:

Post a Comment